Electric hoist safety precautions:
1. The electric hoist must be operated by a special person, and the operator must fully understand the structure and performance of the electric hoist, and abide by the safe operating regulations.
2. The working environment temperature of electric hoist is -25 ～ + 40 ℃.
3. Electric hoist is not suitable for places full of corrosive gas or relative humidity greater than 85%. It cannot replace explosion-proof hoist. It is not suitable to lift molten metal or toxic, flammable and explosive materials.
4. Check the mechanical and electrical systems before lifting to ensure that the hook is free of cracks, the wire rope is constantly broken, the upper and lower limit movements are sensitive, and the brake performance is good.
5. Confirm that the wedges and rope clips are installed securely, and there should be no foreign matter on the electric hoist running track.
6. Electric hoist operators should stand in a safe position. Concentrate and pay close attention to the movement status of the hangers and the personnel at the lifting site. After the safety confirmation, insist on "starting" to start.
7. Commanders and hooked personnel should stand in a clear and safe position. When you need to hold the wire rope, push it with your palm; when hooking, you should hold the outside of the hook. It is strictly forbidden to put your hands and feet between the ropes and hanging objects to prevent injury from crushing.
8. When lifting, the hanging objects should be strapped firmly, the center of gravity should be stable, and the traffic should pass on a safe route. Do not pass heavy objects over your head. Working at height, there should be a guard zone under the hangings, specially guarded.
9. The electric hoist wire rope must be neatly wound on the reel. When the hook is placed in the lowest position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum must not be less than 2 turns, and the pressure plate, wedge iron, and rope card are complete and firm.
10. Hand-operated switches, hoist cables, etc. should be well insulated, the cables should not be exposed, and the operation buttons should be sensitive and reliable.
11. When lifting, ensure that the hoisting site is unblocked, clean and free of debris. Due to the failure of the heavy object, it is necessary to take emergency measures to lower the heavy object to an unoccupied area.
12. Lifting heavy objects must be lifted vertically. It is strictly forbidden to pull heavy objects diagonally or use them as dragging tools, and you must adhere to the "ten no lifting".
13. After the work is completed, the electric hoist should stop at the specified position, the hook should be raised, and the power should be cut off.